Chatswood Private Hospital opened in January 2016 and is located in the heart of Chatswood. The hospital is a centre of excellence for Ophthalmic and ENT surgery, operating room technologies and the day hospital environment.
Due to the increasing theatre lists, we require full or part time ophthalmic scrub nurses with perioperative experience to join our professional team to ensure excellent clinical care is provided to our patients.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Perioperative Certificate or equivalent operating room experience
- Demonstrated scrub/scout experience and willing to be trained as an ophthalmic and/or ENT scrub nurse
- Ability to lead, motivate and support staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility with rostering – am and pm shifts
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deliver excellent clinical care
- A considerate and appropriate attitude
A current ‘Working with Children check’ is required for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for a more detailed position description.
Applications close: Thursday 13 July 2017
For more information, please call Michelle Remington on 02 8484 2001
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted