Registered Nurse – Post-Anaesthesia Care Unit (PACU) August 13, 2020
Join our rapidly growing business!
We are looking for a full time/part time experienced RN – Post-Anaesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
Chatswood Private Hospital (CPH) is Sydney’s only dedicated private hospital for specialist surgical procedures of the eye, ear, nose and throat. We have six operating theatres, and one laser procedure room. We are predominantly a day surgery, and also provide four overnight beds. The hospital is a centre of excellence for Ophthalmic, ENT and Dental surgery, operating room technologies and the day hospital environment.
Experience in other areas of theatre and day surgery nursing is an advantage although we are willing to assist passionate staff to expand their knowledge and expertise in all aspects of ophthalmic and ENT day surgery nursing.
- Nurse (Division 1) with current Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia registration
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Tertiary Nursing Qualifications or recognised Nursing Certificate
- Perioperative Certificate or equivalent experience with adult and paediatric PACU experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and deliver excellent clinical care
- Full working rights in Australia
A valid ‘Working with Children check’ will be required for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Less than 10 minute walk from Chatswood station
- Opportunity for limited career progression inside perioperative over multiple disciplines
- A modern custom built specialist Hospital with state of the art technology
- Sydney’s onlyPrivate Hospital specialising in Ophthalmic and ENT Surgeries
- Work with a large range of Ophthalmic and ENT surgeons in a nurturing, supportive learning environment
- Celebrations throughout the year with an emphasis on recognition of nursing milestones
- Access to materials for further education and trials of the latest technology
- High patient satisfaction feedback rating
Chatswood Private Hospital is a part of Presmed Australia Group (PMA) of Hospitals, a leading healthcare company that specializes in the establishment and management of private day hospitals. PMA is known for high standards and exceptional levels of healthcare services. Please visit www.presmed.com.au for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, contact call Kerrie Legg on 02 9413 4822 or apply below.
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.
Apply for Registered Nurse – Post-Anaesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
Please ensure that you include a cover letter and cv