Interested in joining Sydney’s largest Private Hospital specialising in Ophthalmic and ENT Surgeries? If you have a passion for working in the Operating Theatre and wanting a new challenge, Chatswood Private Hospital is looking for a part time / full time experienced Registered Nurse.
Chatswood Private Hospital is part of the PresMed Day Hospital Group. PresMed specialises in the investment, commissioning and management of day hospital facilities in partnership with surgeons, and has established 4 major facilities in Chatswood, Epping, the Central Coast and Hornsby, with more than 130 accredited surgeons associated with the group.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Perioperative Certificate or equivalent operating room experience desirable
- Willing to be trained as an ophthalmic and/or ENT scrub nurse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility with rostering – am and pm shifts (No weekend work)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deliver excellent clinical care
- A considerate and appropriate attitude
- Full working rights in Australia
- Opportunity for limited career progression inside perioperative over multiple disciplines
- A modern custom-built specialist Hospital with state-of-the-art technology
- Sydney’s largest Private Hospital specialising in Ophthalmic and ENT Surgeries
- Work with a large range of Ophthalmic and ENT surgeons in a nurturing, supportive learning environment
- Celebrations throughout the year with an emphasis on recognition of nursing milestones
- Access to materials for further education and trials of the latest technology
- High patient satisfaction feedback rating
Situated in close proximity of Westfield and Chatswood transport interchange. Parking is available in Westfield at low rates. Street parking available.
A current ‘Working with Children check’ is required for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer
Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Human Resources on (02) 9413 4822.
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.