Interested in joining Sydney’s largest Private Hospital specialising in Ophthalmic and ENT Surgeries? If you have a passion for working in the medical environment and wanting a new challenge, Chatswood Private Hospital is looking for a part time Ward Clerk.
Chatswood Private Hospital is part of the PresMed Day Hospital Group. PresMed specialises in the investment, commissioning and management of day hospital facilities in partnership with surgeons, and has established 4 major facilities in Chatswood, Epping, the Central Coast and Hornsby, with more than 130 accredited surgeons associated with the group.
- Acute care AIN certificate
- Current skills in clinical
- Provides assistance with internal housekeeping duties
- Provides assistance with risk management
- Provides administrative assistant to the CM/DON
- Demonstrated excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Word processing and data entry skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to flexible work practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Flexibility with rostering – am and pm shifts (No weekend work)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deliver excellent clinical care
- A considerate and appropriate attitude
- Full working rights in Australia
- Opportunity for career progression inside perioperative over multiple disciplines
- Sydney’s largest Private Hospital for Ophthalmic and ENT surgeries
- Work with a large range of Ophthalmic and ENT surgeons to build your network and career
- Staff celebrations throughout the year with an emphasis on nursing milestones
- Access to materials for further education and trials of the latest technology
- High patient satisfaction feedback rating
- Opportunity to build a close working relationship with surgeons
- A purpose-built specialist Hospital
Westfield Chatswood and Chatswood Chase are across the road with plenty of street parking or low daily rates available through secure local car parks.
A current ‘Working with Children check’ is required for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Human Resources on (02) 9413 4822.
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.